Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet All Our Pets!

They say having pets helps to de-stress people. With all the stress people nowadays put themselves through, it's safe to say that having a pet animal (I specifically stated pet animals because back in the 80's, pet rocks were actually the "in" thing) is a must if one wants to stay sane.
We have lots of pets here at home and I want you, my readers, to meet them all. So, without any further blah-blah-blahs, here they are.


This is Chopsuey. He's fat and lazy. And suplado.

That's Fido, the alpha male of my guinea pigs.

Fido's wife, Charla (second from left) and their children

This is Maiev. She's always hungry.

This is Dutch, Maiev's "husband".


Maiev playing with one of her puppies.


Two of Maiev and Dutch's puppies.


Chopsticks, Chopsuey's little brother.

Chopsuey and Chopsticks' little brothers/sisters. We gave them away to other responsible pet owners.


This is Blastoise, my turtle. He knows Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump, Skull Bash and Ice Beam.

Chopsuey and Chopsticks' mother! That's Chopsticks as a kitten!!!


Unfortunately, I haven't photographed my aquarium with all my fishies in it. I will update soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment